Thursday 31 January 2013

All About Me....

Hi everyone, sorry that its been a while since my last post but I've been taking time out to have some fun with my creativity!  I've started an All About Me journal which I am finding is so much fun to do.  I've always journalled, even when I was a teenager.  I used to cover a book in pictures of my current love....Duran Duran, John Taylor and Wham were constant favourites, and inside each book I would write about what was happening in my life.  Wish I could find them all.....or maybe its better that I can't (how embarassing!!)

Anyway here are a few photos of what I've done so far...hope you enjoy it. 

The Front Cover


My Family

 
Me




My Wedding (17 years this year!!)


One of my loves....





For my angel Lara


My Top 10 creating loves!

I'll keep you updated with any other pages I complete!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is really pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alvina & Pops Cards....hope to update with new pages soon xx

    ReplyDelete