Monday 3 December 2012

Birthday Time at PPD HQ!!

Hi

Just wanted to share a couple of birthday cards I made for my PPD kids.  November is always a crazy month at our place as two of the children have their birthdays two days apart!  Yes, in hindsight, the planning wasn't so great!!

Anyway here are the cards I made.  This one is for my son's 12th birthday and he is a mad Yu-gi-oh card collector.  This image is available from Kenny K Digi Stamps and I used copics to colour it in and some assorted pattern papers I had in my stash.


This card I made for my daughter's 2nd Birthday.  The image is Magnolia Stamp - Ballerina Tilda and she is also coloured in using copics.  The papers are from Kaisercraft's Miss Nelly's Collection (an old time favourite). 


I hope you like my cards and remember if you would like to order a handmade card for any occasion, please pop over and check out my page at www.facebook.com/PinkPossumDesigns or contact me at pinkpossumd@optusnet.com.au

Thanks
S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment