Monday 13 August 2012

August Layout Challenge - Fine and Sunny

Happy Monday everyone!!  It was my turn to set a challenge for August for  www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au

I've decided that the challenge will be a layout one.....as sometimes its hard to get inspired, I chose a simple layout that will work well for many different photo combinations.  I haven't scrapped a layout page for my family in a long time and was finding it difficult to get started, but once I chose the photos it all fell into place quite easily!


Challenge Layout Sketch:


This is my example of the challenge....I used Kaisercraft's Fine and Sunny Paper Collection which is very cute. I wanted to add a photo of the kids but unfortunately I don't have one of the four of them together, so this was the best I could do.....


Hidden journal tag:




Even though the layout is simple, it was a challenge for me not to add frills, flowers & bling (which I do to most of my projects) but I'm really happy with how this has turned out.

Hope you like it...

Bye for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment