Tuesday 3 July 2012

Hi all.  I've got a few spare minutes (before the kids come looking for me!!) to show you my crafting haven!!  Before starting PinkPossum Designs last year, I claimed a little nook in our study for myself.  The space isn't huge but I have used every spare inch of it and slowly I've claimed the rest of the study too!  Having only a small area to work in, can be totally frustrating sometimes but it has also helped me be more organised!  Organised...mess!!




I love my new Ikea cube storage shelf and my little miss nearly 2, loves the hanging pockets on the back of the door....she loves to arrange my gems & bling!!

My very talented hubby has also played a part in PPD's craft room.  He has custom made me lots of my storage units etc.  He is out of action at the moment, so my little to do list for him has to wait for now!!

"MUUUUUUM"..........oh no, they found me!  Oh well, better sign off for now. 

I won't be away for too long...as shortly I'll be posting my very first project for the Design Team at Kerry's Crafty Cards and Cuts!  So excited!! 

Ps  if you're after some great scrapbooking supply bargains, head over to:  

http://www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au/store/

Night all

Sandra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment